Aspose Cell- ToImage function generating extra column in generated image

Hi Faiz,

If you see image in grid this is an extra column, not free space as you are telling.

Thanks and Regards,
Nakul

Hi,

In our internal code, if text exceeds its own column, the text needs extra right column or columns to show all text. You can adjust right column width to see it.

Hi Faiz,

Any updated from your side for this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Nakul

Hi,

I will update you soon after some testing.

Hi Nikul,

Please read our replies at the following posts: 349460 and 349497 we think our results are correct.

Please remove the text in U3 and see the difference.

Hi Faiz,

I have checked with dll provided by you.

1) Extra column is not generated but grid lines are changed as I mentioned in last post.
Now it is showing dotted line.

2) As well compare attached the given output file by word and aspose generated file for font weight difference.

I changed image out put to .emf file as word dose.

Please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks and Regards,
Nakul

Hi,

We output the dashed line the same as Excel print preview.

We do not understand your second question.

Please create screenshots and highlight problems with red circles.

Hi Faiz,

Please find sample images (in word document) marked for comparison.

Thanks and Regards,
Nakul

Hi,

Thanks for highlighting the differences. We will look into them and fix them if possible and update you asap.

Hi,

The font issue is because Aspose.Cells generate font using .NET framework API(s) so the font weight cannot be controlled.

There is a way to control font weight by unmanaged API(s) by Win32 GDI, but we cannot use unmanaged code in our product.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hi Faiz,

I checked the solution provided by you for eliminating extra white space generated in image.

But it is howing the hidden column which are at end and does not contain any data in image as white space.

Could you please check attached excel sheet and image which has white space due to hidden column.

Thanks and Regards,
Nakul

Hi,

The image looks fine to me. Please see the sample code below and the output emf image.

Please use the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.0.4.4

C#

string path = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\test\v7030\ooxmlPackage2.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(path);

Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];

//Apply different Image / Print options.

Aspose.Cells.Rendering.ImageOrPrintOptions options = new Aspose.Cells.Rendering.ImageOrPrintOptions();

options.OnePagePerSheet = true;

options.ImageFormat = ImageFormat.Emf;

SheetRender sr = new SheetRender(worksheet, options);

Bitmap bitmap = sr.ToImage(0);

bitmap.Save(path + “.out.emf”, ImageFormat.Emf);

Hi Faiz,

I tried latest version 7.0.4.4 above issue does not exists.

But i found one more issue associated with underline.

Double underline cell are displayed as single underline cell.

Please find attached documents fore more details.

Attachment consist of Excel file having double underline, generated image and image marked with problem area.

Thanks and Regards,
Nakul

Hi,

Thanks for the files.

Yes, I noticed the issue as you pointed out regarding double underlines. I have logged it to reopen your existing ticket(issue id) and we will soon look into the issue to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

When shall I expect fix??

Hi,

We will check if we can provide you an eta for the fix, we will get back to you soon.

Normally, if an issue is not very complex, it should be fixed within 2-5 days, but if it is complex, it might take more time.

Thank you.

It is now posted in priority forum.

Hi,

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.4.5

We support double underline, but we do not support custom format ‘@’, so the double underline is short a bit. We will support it later.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

I’m also facing the issue of double underline.
can you please provide me the fix for this.
I’m using Aspose.Cells version 7.0.3.0
Thanks and Regards
Mukund

Hi Mukund,

Please try the latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.1.1.2
If you still find any issue, give us your sample files and code snippet to reproduce the issue. Also highlight the problematic area with red color for the images.

Thank you.