Hi ,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
We recently migrated our code base for Aspose.Cells from xls to Xlsx format, Since then we are experiencing some vivid issues.
The formula’s are basic such as VLookUp and If Case in the sheet. The version of Aspose.Cells.dll is 188.8.131.52.
We also tried with 184.108.40.206 version but experiencing same problem.
Below is the description of the issues:
1) For a large data . xlsx file, the Workbook.Save(“file Name”, SaveFormat.Xlsx) method time out occurs. Here we are exporting data for 16380 columns and 10 rows
For replicating the same issue, please refer the attached Aspose_POC.zip.
2) In one particular scenario, if we try to calculate the Workbook Formula’s using Workbook.Calculate() (10000 columns and 10 rows).
Same set of logic works fine for a smaller set of Data(8200 Column and 7 Rows)
· This method throws an internal exception such as the formula in a Cell is incorrect.
"Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.\r\nParameter name
: index\nError in calculating cell DLD24 in Worksheet XYZ"}
For more details please refer the attached file i.e. Aspose_Error_IndexOutOfRange.png.
· If we set this formula to null, then we are able to further save this file. But the
Formula’s appearing after the error cell are altered and are pointing to different cell’s.
· One more thing if we again generate the same excel but this time bypass the Workbook.Calculate() Method and then try to Save the Workbook in Memory Stream. Then also an internal error occurs.
For more details please refer the attached file i.e. Aspose_Error_Save.png.