Aspose.Cells 4.4.0.5 (Runtime Version 2.0.50727) and Office 2003 Service Pack 3

Dear Sir or Madam,

Yesterday we bought Aspose.Cells 4.4.0.5 (Runtime Version 2.0.50727). When we try to export a data from our .NET 2 web site to Excel 2003 Service Pack 3 we are recieving an error. It works fine if you have Office 2003 Service Pack 2 or earlier but NOT with Service Pack 3.

Is there some kind of Service Pack for Aspose.Cells 4.4.0.5 that I can download? It feels pretty frustrating to buy a new component and then you can not used it with Office 2003 Service Pack.

Best Regards,

Niklas Forsberg

Hi Niklas,

Could you please send your Excel file to us? You can post it here or zip and send it to nanjing@aspose.com . Thank you.

Hi,

Attached file contains the Excel file that is not working together with Office 2003 Service Pack 3. Let me know if you need some more information from me.

Niklas

Hi Niklas,

Thanks for the file,

We will figure out you issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi Niklas,

We find there are some invalid merged area records. In the old Aspose.Cells version,deleting row/column/range will create this bug. Please try the attached fix.

If the error still occures,please give the following info.

Do you use any template file? If yes, please check whether you can open the template in Office sp3.

If no, could you post your codes or sample project?

Hi Warren,

Your bug fix works great together with Excel 2003 Service Pack 3! Your theory was right because we were merging cells in Excel 2003 Service Pack 3. Are your changes going to be include in future releases of Aspose.Cells? Thanks a lot for your help. I really appreciate it!

Regards,

Niklas

Hi Niklas,

Yes our next official release will include the functionality of this fix and you may use this fix as long as you wish.

Thank you.