Aspose.Cells 4.8 error saving from xls to xlsm format

Hi, i’ve a problem while saving a file from xls format to xlsm. When opening the xlsm saved by aspose the file open correctly but if in Excel i made a save when i reopen the file Excel proposed to repair the file with this error:

Excel was able to open the file by reparing or removing the unreadable content

Removed Feature: External formula reference form /xl/workbook.xml part (Workbook)
Removed Records: Named range from /xl/workbook.xml part (Workbook)

I attach the image of Excel information

Thanks

Hi,

As you are using some older version of the product for which we cannot help you much regarding your issue. We can only recommend you to kindly upgrade to latest versions of the product e.g v7.1.1.x as we have made tremendous enhancements over the years.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.1.1.5 and let us know your feedback.
If the problem still occurs, then please provide us your source code and template xls/xlsx file replicating the problem.We will look into it and help you asap.

(Note: you need to change your existing codes a bit as we made some changes in the API model, for reference see the document:
`http://docs.aspose.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=15565226`
Also, check the Aspose.Cells for .NET API Reference)

Hi, i’ve tested with the latest version and the problem does not occur. The problem is that we’ve license for the old version and not for the new one. We don’t update our license after have buy it.

Hi,

If you want to use the latest versions of the product, I am afraid, there is no alternative but to upgrade your subscription.

Thanks,