Aspose.Cells 7.5.1 throws Index out of range exception for .xltx file created by Excel 2013

I have encountered an exception when trying to save an .xltx file that was created/last saved using Excel 2013. The exception appears to be inconsistent as other .xltx files created using the same process are saved without throwing an exception.

I am using Aspose.Cells version 7.5.1 as this version resolved a “hanging” problem while attempting to open 2013-created files.

I am receive the exception “Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.\r\nParameter name: index” when calling the Workbook.Save method.

I have included attached the file in question in hopes of expediting a solution.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us your template Excel file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned. I got the similar exception when re-saving the template XLTX file you provided. I used the following sample code:

Sample code:
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“e:\test2\Account-Summary.xltx”);
workbook.Save(“e:\test2\out1.xlsx”, SaveFormat.Xltx);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41873” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.1.3 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41873) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.