Aspose.Cells 8.3.2.1 duplicates camera objects in xlsb

Hello,

Recently I’ve ran into the problem with xlsb file format and Camera objects:

1. Created a new Excel workbook with Camera picture. Saved it as xlsb.
2. Created a new project with Aspose.Cells. This project just reads file and saves it with different name.
3. I’ve compiled and executed the project.
4. Image got duplicated on the new file.

The code is simple:

License lic = new License();
lic.SetLicense(“Aspose.Cells”);
Workbook book = new Workbook(“Sample.xlsb”);
book.Save(“SampleWithDuplicates.xlsb”, SaveFormat.Xlsb);

Excel files are attached to this post. You can see two objects in the SampleWithDuplicates.xlsb file, Sheet1 (one directly over another)

Could you please help me to resolve this issue? Saving to another file format working fine, but I need to use the xlsb.

Thanks!

Hi Denys,

Thank you for sharing the sample spreadsheet.

We have evaluated the presented scenario while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.6.0.7, and we are able to notice the said issue on our side. In order to further investigate the matter, we have logged this incident in our bug tracking system as CELLSNET-44007. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-44007 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/ fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.6.1.1

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Yes, the issue is fixed now, thank you!

When it will be available to use from Nuget feed?

Hi,

Well, we upload official releases only to Nuget repository once in a month. So, our next official release v8.6.2 (which would include this fix as well) will be uploaded to NuGet in the third week of November 2015 once we publish the release in the Downloads module.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44007) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.