ASPOSE.CELLS breaks when I deploy on my Linux Server with .Net Core 6.1

I have created an aspose.cells excel which I save as pdf. It also have charts which i return as a stream in the pdf. This works very well like a charm on my local machine and the pdf is well represented and saved,
But when I deploy in the server it breaks. Images overflows and charts become large. I don’t know what the issue is and that’s why I need your help.
Local Pdf.pdf (184.7 KB)
vs
Deployed pdf.pdf (276.4 KB)

@Niclause,

Thanks for the PDF files.

Your issue is related to missing fonts on the server. I checked both PDFs and found there is a difference regarding fonts (used in the document). In Local PDF file, “Verdana” font is used. But in deployed pdf file, “DejaVuSans” font was used. Please make sure to install and set fonts directory path (at the start of your program) containing “Verdana” on the server. Please note, Aspose.Cells uses underlying font files (e.g., .ttf files) which are used in the Excel document for Excel to PDF rendering. See the document on configuring fonts for your complete reference.

What About the overflowing content like header image and images charts

@Niclause,

Please do the needful as directed to install and set the underlying fonts used in the document. Give it a try and let us know if you still find any issue.

This Sorted the issue. Thanks

@Niclause,

Good to know that your issue is resolved by following the suggestion. Feel free to write us back if you have further queries or comments.

Now it was resolved but I have also noted that the font keep changing every now and them. I did as advised here

@Niclause,

Could you elaborate and what do you mean by fonts are changing? Moreover, please share sample files for reference.