Aspose.cells convert workbook to html - problem

When I use aspose-cells-18.10.jar to convert the excel sheet with drop-down box into html, the content in the generated html loads very slowly; when I use aspose-cells-21.12.jar to convert the excel sheet, html The content inside loads quickly, but the spacing in the table becomes very large. How can I make the content in the html compact and load faster

Workbook wb = new Workbook(src);
wb.save(dest, SaveFormat.HTML);

18.10.png (2.9 KB)
22.2.png (5.9 KB)
This is my file:table.zip (89.9 KB)

@serendipity.zhq
Please share your template file here, we will check it ASAP.

This is my filetable.zip (89.9 KB)

@serendipity.zhq,

Thanks for the template file.

Your issue might be due to missing fonts on your machine, so you should make sure that underlying fonts (used in the workbook) are installed on your pc. To evaluate your issue precisely, could you please provide us font files (.ttf files) of “黑体” and “宋体” fonts used in your workbook. We will check your issue soon.

Thanks.My machine has the required fonts, and I just changed the referenced jar package and got different results. My font(https://filedropper.com/d/s/7jslsFBZX5njuWfKtr76fWwFkFlLse)

@serendipity.zhq,

Thanks for the font files.

We were able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to HTNL. We found the content in the generated HTML, there is spacing in the table which becomes very large. We have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-44413” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@serendipity.zhq

There are total 16355 columns in your source file, all the cells are empty staring from Column E except some cells with background(e.g. cells in Row 60). In old version, 16355 columns will generate tons of data while converting to html. In new version, we do some improvement that only generate litte data in this case, however the column width is broken in browser.

In new version, you may try the following code that only exports data in Column A-D to html, the column width is OK in this case.

Workbook wb = new Workbook("table.xlsx");

wb.Worksheets[0].PageSetup.PrintArea = "A:D";

HtmlSaveOptions htmlSaveOptions = new HtmlSaveOptions();
htmlSaveOptions.ExportPrintAreaOnly = true;

wb.Save("output.html", htmlSaveOptions);

Thanks for the reply and have a nice day!

You are welcome.