Aspose.Cells - Excel to PDF (Arabic) Incorrect word/date formatting on conversion

Good day,

Please find attached Excel document, on converting to PDF, some of the Arabic word/date formatting then goes out of order. You will see this on the Cover sheet, Report sheet, and others.

Please assist us :slight_smile:

Thank you kindly Aspose Team.

Earl

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template file.

I can notice the issue as you have mentioned especially in the 9th page of the generated PDF file regarding words/date. I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40156. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Thank you Amjad

Hi Aspose Team,

Just following up on this issue?

Thanks,

Hi,

I am afraid, the issue is not resolved yet, once it is sorted out, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Dear Aspose Team,

Would you have any ETA on this issue?

Kind regards,

Hi,

We have requested an ETA for this issue. We will update you asap.

Good day,

Still awaiting for feedback on this, is there any way we can expedite this, even if we need to pay, this is holding back a major project and affecting our cash flow significantly.

Regards,

Hi,

Please let us know if this sequence of the word as shown in the image is correct.

If not, then please send us the correct sequence of the words.

Good day,

Thank you, the text layout is correct, except the date flow is not. it should be as below:

<span lang=“AR-SA” dir=“RTL” style=“font-size:13.0pt;
font-family:“Times New Roman”,“serif”;color:#1F497D;mso-ansi-language:EN-US”><o:p> </o:p>

القوائم المالية وتقرير مراجع الحسابات للسنة المنتهية في 31 ديسمبر، 2010م

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the text with correct sequence of the words.

We will get back to you asap.

Good day,

Anything on this yet, or atleast an ETA?

Thanks

Hi,

I have logged your comment in database and requested an ETA or update for this issue again.

Hopefully, you will be update soon.

Hi Shakeel,

Any update to this, it’s been over a month waiting for a fix?

Thanks

Hi,

I am afraid, still no update for you. It seems, this issue will not be resolved soon and might take many more days and weeks.

But I have logged your comment to bring it again in notice of development team.

I have also increased its priority.

Hi guys,

Thanks for uprating the priority. This is the final thing we need to complete our project, and the reason we purchased Aspose.

We’re starting to get desperate, and are even willing to pay to get this finished quicker.

Please advise.

Regards

Hi,

Yes, you can consider to purchase Priority Support and request for it from Aspose.Purchase forum.

Priority Support will bring your issue in Critical list, however still it cannot guarantee a fix if development team needs more time for R&D work.

Hi,

Please save the file as pdf or xps file in MS Excel and post it here. We will check it soon.

Hi,

As requested, another copy of excel workbook, that is then converted to PDF.

Ordering of Arabic, dates and text are wrong in several places.

Kind regards,
Earl

Hi,

Thanks for providing the files.

Your remark has already been logged in our database. Once we will have any update you, we will let you inform by posting here.