Aspose.Cells - Excel to PDF (Arabic) Incorrect word/date formatting on conversion

Hi,

Thanks for providing the files.

Your remark has already been logged in our database. Once we will have any update you, we will let you inform by posting here.

Hi,

We wanted you to provide us the pdf generated by Microsoft Excel in your environment but you have provided the pdf generated by Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please provide us the pdf generated with Ms-Excel.

Good day,

As requested, saved to PDF from Excel.

We can get the dates to flow okay’ish, however, the text alignment/flow in the notes sheet in particular with Aspose.Cells is bad, with Excel is appears fine.

Please let me know if there is anything further we can assist you with. Have received the billing for priority support and will be settled this week.

Kind regards,
Earl

Good Day,

Thanks for providing the needed files.

We have logged your provided files and information in our database for development team to look into them.

Once, we will have some update or fix for you, we will let you know asap.

Issue Id: CELLSNET-40156

Hi,

Please could you let us know the status of this? Please note we are now on priority support.

Thank you

Kind regards,
Earl

Good day,

Any news with regard to the above?

Thanks,

Hi,

I have logged your comment against the issue id: CELLSNET-40156

However, the Priority Support Icon is not showing below your user id. Please contact Aspose.Sales team regarding the icon. The icon confirms that you are a priority support customer.

Please see the image below for your reference.

Hi,

We have an update for you. This issue is resolved but we will release it on next Monday.

Sorry for the delay, we have to rewrite the logic for arabic rendering.

I am attaching the test rendering for you. Please see the attached pdf.

Let us know if it is a good enough.

Hi guys,

Woooohooooo!! Fantastic thank you!

The date is the wrong way around, but I think we can just adjust that in the date formula, i.e instead of being Text(YearEndDate, “dd mmmm yyyy”) can switch it to Text(YearEndDate,“yyyy mmmm dd”) on our side.

Let’s see how it works, look forward to the release. Thank you Aspose Team! I truly appreciate it!

Have a great rest of your day!

Hi,

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.1.0.5

Hi,

There are still issues, please see attached document, same Excel document to PDF (Arabic) It appears to be the Wrap Text cells. The last “rows” of the wraped text are not right aligned, and begins on the left hand side, with large amounts of white space on the right.

Hi,

Thanks for providing the PDF file and pointing out the issue.

I have reopened your issue again. I have logged it and we will soon look into it.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.1.0.6 and let us know your results.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40156) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

The update has not fixed it, the same problems are occurring still, please see previous postings with the PDF detailing the problems as well as the source document.

Please provide ETA, this has been going on since July last year.

Many thanks

Hi,

Could you give it a try with our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.1.2.4
We have improved the Excel to PDF engine recently.
If you still find any issue, let us know with file(s), screen shots(encircling with red color). We will try to fix them soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We’ve hit a problem, we purchased Aspose last year for the Excel to PDF conversion, we picked up the Arabic problem in June last year, and 10 pain staking months later it still hasn’t been resolved. So we have not been able to deploy, but now our subscription has expired and we have to repurchase to continue trying to have this problem resolved?

Do you guys understand where we’re coming from.

Thanks,
Earl

Hi,

We are sorry but as you know we have been continuously working over your mentioned issues in the past, we also provided you (for try) the relevant fixes to sort out some of your issues. Actually we had to rewrite and change the complete Arabic Rendering Module which was itself a big and complex task but we did this.

We request you to kindly try our latest fix v7.1.2.4 (you may comment out the licensing code for testing). If you still find any issue, kindly as requested in my previous reply, do sort out them to highlight the problematic areas with files. Also, provide us the desired resultant document. We will try to fix them soon.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Hi Amjad,

Apologies for my frustration, I just get in trouble from the boss’s for the long delays.

I will try it out and let you know, hoping it can be resolved quickly. The project is just hindering on this, and once fixed, the project will go ahead and we’ll need several more licenses. So it’s a win win situation if fixed.

many thanks

Hi Earl,

Please see my post about Arabic Rendering