Aspose Cells External Link Source Corruption

Hi,
I’ve got a workbook with external links to an xlam file which has my user defined function in it. When I open my workbook on my windows filesystem I see the full UNC path to my xlam file for the function looks like this:

“\some.drive.com\one_path\more_path\Addins\FILEWITHMYUDFxlam!myudf(”

Next I ship off my workbook to the linux server. We open the workbook on the linux server and do aspose stuff to it. We implemented the AbstractCalculationEngine and did what we needed to do for myudf - works great.

Here is the issue: when we download the workbook back down to the windows filesystem that nice full UNC path to my xlam file is corrupted. It’s missing the first part so it can’t resolve the reference to the xlam which has the code for running my user defined function locally/on the filesystem. It now looks like this:

“\some.drive.com\more_path\Addins\FILEWITHMYUDFxlam!myudf(”
*Missing the “one_path”

I observe that calls to the ExternalLink.getDataSource() that I make on the linux server with Aspose return the following:
“/\more_path\Addins\FILEWITHMYUDFxlam!myudf(”

It seems like there’s some struggling going on with the different path structures across the OSs. Is there any way you can help me figure out exactly what is going on AND if there’s any way that I can preserve the external link throughout opening/operating/saving in Aspose? To be clear I am absolutely not asking about resolving the external link in aspose.

@cwedwards92
Would you like to provide your sample file and executable Console project? We will check it soon.