Aspose.Cells for Android to PNG conversion

Hi,

I’m trying to create an Excel viewer on Android.
I’ve downloaded the lib and tried to find a way to convert excel sheets into png images but with no luck. There seem to be some kind of Renderer class in other platform to do the job but I can’t find any in the Android lib although the ImageOrPrintOptions option class does exist.

Is the image converting feature not yet implemented in the lib? And is there any way to convert the sheet into image for the displaying purpose?

Best regards,

Jeff

Hi,

Please note: Aspose.Cells for Android supports all the features present in Aspose.Cells for Java. However, the first release has the following limitations:

• Rendering to PDF, XPS, ODS, SVG and TIFF formats are not supported.
  • Sheet to Image, Chart to Image and Workbook to Image features are not available.
  • Printing Workbooks is not supported.
  • Shape to Image conversion is not available.

We already logged a ticket with an id “CELLSANDROID-15” for Sheet to Image feature. We have made good progress to develop this feature already , the feature is almost complete and we need extensive testing for it too. Hopefully, we can release our next official release of the product that would support Sheet to Image feature on Android for your needs.

Once we have any update on it or we release the product, we will notify you here.

Keep in touch.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try our latest version: Aspose.Cells for Android v1.1.0:
Aspose.Cells for Android via Java

We have supported Sheet to Image, Chart to Image, Shape to Image etc. features and rendering to ODS, PDF, XPS, SVG and other formats are available now.

Thank you.