We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose.Cells for C++ SDK for macOS

Hi there,

Does Aspose.Cells C++ SDK support macOS X platform? I know the support is not explicitly called out and I was wondering if there is anyone using it with their macOS X applications.

Thanks,

@pzelenak,

Thanks for your query.

I am afraid, Aspose.Cells for C++ cannot be used on MacOS for now. Currently, we are working on supporting the API for Linux. After adding support for Linux, we might think to support for Mac OS.

For now, you may try our Cloud APIs (Aspose.Cells for Cloud (REST based
APIs)) to use in your environment as these APIs can be used in any platform and languages.

Hi there,

Is there any update from Aspose on macOS support? You can make a sale today if Aspose.Total for C++ now supports macOS.

Rus

@RusMiller,
We have reviewed your requirement but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for implementation (if possible). Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSCPP-222 – C++ SDK for macOS

@RusMiller,
We investigated it a bit more and have no plan to support this feature for now. Once we develop it, which will also take lots of time so you can use Aspose Cloud API to avoid the platform and language differences.