Aspose Cells for Java 17.12 - java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid row index. at com.aspose.cells.zamn.a(Unknown Source)

hi

I have a couple of reports where the number of rows is about 700K to be rendered and use Aspose 17.12

but am getting this error always: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid row index. at com.aspose.cells.zamn.a(Unknown Source)

I checked there was an old topic on this

But that was a much earlier version

Is there any known issue in the 17.12 version about this error.

@chetan.mishra,

Thanks for the details.

Well, the exception “java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid row index” has many scenarios. Since you are using an older version (Aspose.Cells for Java v17.12) so we cannot evaluate your issue. For your information, we enhanced Aspose.Cells APIs lately and we recommend you to kindly try using our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v20.3.x. If you still find the issue with v20.3.x, kindly provide sample Java program (runnable) and template files (if any) to reproduce the issue, we will check it soon.

hi Amjad

I was able to find the root cause of this issue and fix it and it from our app code - we were going over the 1million plus mark for excel and it was throwing that exception. Thank you for the details.

Thanks
chetan

@chetan.mishra,

Good to know that you have sorted out your issue. In the event of further query or issue, feel free to ask and we will be happy to assist you soon.