Aspose.Cells for Java - Copy Cells Range from Workbook1 and to paste into another Workbook2

Hi,

I need to know how to copy specific Cells with its style from Workbook1 to Workbook2. I am using the Aspose.cells version 2.2. There is a utility

cells.copyCellRange(arg0, arg1, arg2, arg3, arg4, arg5, arg6) - what is the purpose of each argument? How can i use this method to copy cells with styles from Workbook1 to Workbook2.

Please provide your comments.

Thanks,

Dinesh

Hi,

Well, using the latest versions APIs, you may try to use Range.copy() method to copy a source range to destination range with data and style for your requirement.

Also, for your knowledge, we have launched v7.0.2.x and since the release of version 7.0.0 (See the release notes of v7.0.0 to know about all the details and check especially, "Notable Changes for the Existing Users" table to know more about the changed APIs set:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/entry325010.aspx), we made tremendous changes in the API structures to equally mach the features and APIs with Aspose.Cells for .NET, so you might change your existing code segments accordingly of if you need to try latest versions.

Thank you.