(ASPOSE CELLS FOR .net) support copy to Clipboad

DOES ASPOSE CELLS FOR .net support copy to Clipboad(Range of cells) and paste that in word document using Aspose word

@Ram_Arvind_Gadiraju,

Aspose.Cells for .NET (being back-end) library does not provide means to copy range of cells in the worksheet (or whole worksheet) to clipboard. However, the visual control, Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop provides this feature, where you can copy the contents between Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop and Excel/Word. All you need to do is to enable the GridDesktop.EnableClipboardCopyPaste property to true.

By the way, Aspose.Cells does support to render Excel spreadsheet (with its contents/data) to MS Word document directly, see the document for your reference.
https://docs.aspose.com/cells/net/convert-workbook-to-different-formats/#convert-excel-workbook-to-docx

@Ram_Arvind_Gadiraju
You can try to convert Excel to Words as the following codes:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(dir + "b2.xlsx");
            workbook.Worksheets[0].PageSetup.PrintArea = "A1:I5";
            workbook.Save(dir + "dest.docx");

Then loading docx and copy the data with Aspose.Words

i need to turn it into a table in word document
here is an example(i am not able to upload excel so i am uploading image)
Word.docx (17.9 KB)

image.png (51.4 KB)
Right now i am doing this by iterating through each cell .But there are some limitations here.

My Version is 17.12.0.0 Paid version

one Limitation(let me know if you can help me with this)
While adding cell to table using builder.Write(myString) if the string has leading spaces they are being trimmed out) .

While Adding an new cell

@Ram_Arvind_Gadiraju

As Simon replied earlier with the sample code, please update to the latest version v23.11 and set your printing area for testing. Please refer to the attachment (15.1 KB).
The sample code as follows:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath + "sample.xlsx");
workbook.Worksheets[0].PageSetup.PrintArea = "A1:D22";
workbook.Save(filePath + "out_net.docx");

Hope helps a bit.

the above approach is giving an image in word document.
i don’t want an image i need a table.

@Ram_Arvind_Gadiraju
The export result is table data. Early versions exported images. Please update to the latest version for testing. Please refer to the attachment.
result.png (59.3 KB)

From version Do you have this feature

@Ram_Arvind_Gadiraju,

We enhanced the Excel to Word rendering feature recently, so it is best you use newer versions (e.g., v23.11, v23.10, v23.9, etc.).