Aspose.Cells for SQL Server 2008 SSRS

We have experienced performance issues when exporting very large SSRS reports to Excel in SQL Server 2005 SSRS. Additionally we would like to export to Excel 2007 XLSX format which we are please to find your product does quite well. We have discovered that SQL Server 2008 SSRS has vastly improved the Excel export performance but when we tried to install Aspose.Cells for SSRS on SQL Server 2008 SSRS it does not work. Can you tell me when a version of Aspose.Cells for SSRS will be available for SQL Server 2008 SSRS so we can have a complete development solution. Please reply ASAP as we are quickly approaching our deployment date.

Gary Chohamin
NCCI Holdings, Inc.
Application Architecture
Phone: 561-893-2327
Fax: 561-893-5892
Email: gary_chohamin@ncci.com

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We have experienced performance issues when exporting very large SSRS reports to Excel in SQL Server 2005 SSRS. Additionally we would like to export to Excel 2007 XLSX format which we are please to find your product does quite well.

Could you try our latest version: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells.reporting.services/entry148937.aspx We have improved the performance too.

And, we will soon support Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2008.

Thank you.

Amjad,

I have downloaded the latest version and will update my current SQL Server 2005 SSRS install.

Can you be more specific as to "soon" regarding SSRS 2008 support (within a quarter - Q4, Q1, Q2 ?)

Thanks,

Gary Chohamin

NCCI Holdings, Inc.

Hi Gary,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We are working on this feature and hopefully we can release a version which will support SSRS 2008 in about two months time. We will let you know about the release.

Thank you and Best Regards,