Aspose.Cells.GridWeb Images not loading from Excel

Hello, This is Ash. Similar to the Shapes are not loaded after loading excel file when using Aspose.Cell.Gridweb - Free Support Forum - aspose.com post, same issue happened to me as well, images are not loading from Excel. I tried the fix suggested but still the issue exists.
I have attached the screenshot of the issue.
ImportExportFile.acw_image folder is getting created from Aspose.Cells.GridWeb example but for my project, Template folder is not getting created.
I’m using Aspose.Cells 23.1.1 and Aspose.Cells.GridWeb 22.12.0

Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.PNG (60.7 KB)

@ashokComdyn,

Could you please zip and attach your template Excel file that you are loading into Aspose.Cells.GridWeb matrix. We will check your issue soon.

Template.zip (360.0 KB)

Hello, I couldn’t able to send you all the sheets in the workbook because of privacy policy but I had 1 sheet with couple of images at the top of th page that are not loading up

@ashokComdyn
We 've test your file ,it seems ok in my side .can you provide your project for detail .
QQ图片20230210215435.png (69.5 KB)
and also you can check the browser console out put info for client side error
and check server side out put info from web server

Aspose.Cells loading images issue.docx (349.3 KB)
Please see the attached document with all the screenshots of the issue. I need a way to point to the images as they are saving somewhere and the GridWeb is pointed somewhere else.

@ashokComdyn

the default picture cache path is:System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath("/acwcache")
and also you can set GridWeb.PictureCachePath to point to a specific path.
and make sure your route can access to it.
if you still have issue ,please provide your project

I find a topic with the same issue.here we provide a workaround. the root cause is the route config.
please check it:

if you still have issue ,please provide your project

Here is the link to the project zip file. If there is an issue loading the spreadsheet, download the sheet in the project deal_13.xlsx and replace the path of it in Template.aspx.cs in line 34 and run. Please take a look at it and let me know what’s the solution is.

ComdynTest

@ashokComdyn,

After an initial test, we reproduced the issue as you mentioned (via screenshots) using his sample project. We found images in Excel spreadsheet are not loaded properly into Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-52797

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@ashokComdyn
I debug into your project.
I add break point at line 16 of RouteConfig.cs
QQ截图20230220155358.png (15.1 KB)

public override string ConvertToFriendlyUrl(string path)
{
if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(path))
{// here check the url
if (path.Contains(“Template”))
{ // Here the filter code
return path;
}
}
return base.ConvertToFriendlyUrl(path);
}
it is strange when I navigate to https://localhost:44361/Template
it does not hit the break point line
finally I check a normal webproject ,and compare to your project.
I find the issue.
the normal web project ,in the web.config
there are below configurations

<system.webServer>
		<modules runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests="true"/>
		<validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" />
	</system.webServer>

per my further test,it does not related with friendly url,
even you don’t use own defined FriendlyUrlResolver ,it still works.

GREAT!!!
The changes to the config file worked for me. Thank you so much.

@ashokComdyn,

You are welcome.