Aspose cells GridWeb improper selection

Hi Aspose Team,

When I select the option to select the entire GridWeb or Entire column the selection is not highlighted in the FIRST row/cell of the selection.(Screenshot Attached)

Kindly look into the matter.
Thanks,
Ved.
Hi,

Thanks for the details and screen shots.

After an initial test, I can notice the issue. When I simply opened / loaded a file into GridWeb and then clicked on the left most corner button (above row label "1" - same as MS Excel), it selects all the cells /range in the worksheet but skips the first row/cell as you pointed out by your screen shot.

I have logged a ticket with an id "CELLSNET-41585" for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it or we have sorted out your issue, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have a good news for you, we have fixed your issue. Hopefully, we can provide you the fix in (1-2) days after doing some more Tests.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad Sahi,

Thanks for fixing the issue.We are in urgent need of the fixed solution.So I request you to provide us with fixed version.It would be great if you could provide the fix today itself.

Thanks,
Ved.

Hi,

Sorry for a bit delay.

We will try to provide you the fix in the next week early after some extensive tests include more enhancements.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41586;CELLSNET-41585) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

The fix works fine in IE browser.But it does not work in Google Chrome.

Thanks,
Ved.

Hi,

Yes, you are right, the latest Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.7.18.2000 does not work in Google chrome regarding selection of entire cells in the worksheet, the first row is not selected.

I have reopened your issue “CELLSNET-41585” again, we will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad Sahi,

When I click on the selector in the GridWeb to select the entire GridWeb,it skips the selection of first row.
ScreenShot Attached.

Thanks,
Ved.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb,

We have observed the same issue as mentioned by you, all cells are selected except first row’s cells. We have logged comment against this issue is our database. We will look into it and resolve it. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Please try the attached latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.7.18.2001.

We have fixed your issue now.

Thank you.

Hi,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-xxxxx ) have been fixed in this update.