Aspose.Cells HIPAA Compliance

Hello, I called your sales department and she stated it would be best to post this on the forum.

I am investigating the use of Aspose.Cells for my oganization. We develop software for the insurance industry. I would like to use the API instead of on premise, but I would like to know if the following:

1. When you use the API does it save the file on Aspose servers? If yes…
    A. Are those servers HIPPA compliant
    B. Do you have documentation on SOC Type 2 certification?
    C. Does Aspose abide by the California Privacy Act where upon we can delete them upon request?

If no, great!

@alaytin,
We have analyzed your queries and need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-47297 – Aspose.Cells HIPAA Compliance

@alaytin,
Aspose.Cells for .NET, Aspose.Cells for .NET Core and Aspose.Cells for Java does not save the file on Aspose servers.

Hello thank you so much for getting backo to me. Just to be clear, this is for the API calls, correct? We can use the Aspose.Cells API call and it does not save the information on your server?

Thanks so much for your help,

Andy

@alaytin,

Yes, your understanding is correct.

I see this software as very useful for all people around the world. It’s a big step for us. Now with this COVID-19 pandemic, HIPPA it’s one the best solution to reduce social distance. It’s allowing people to contact their doctors thru online media. Plus, I think that is a safe platform to store your data. I think that all of us must use HIPAA compliant cloud services. I am very pleased with this platform, the developers have done a great job. I think that a lot of people will start to use HIPPA.

@mingstor,
You are welcome and feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Cells.