Aspose.Cells HTML formatting issues (extra borders)

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

<![endif]–><span style=“font-size:12.0pt;font-family:“Times New Roman”,“serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>I am saving a formatted Excel as HTML. I see there are extra borders which are not visible in Excel format. Can you see if this is a bug in HTM format saving or something in my excel?

Please notice the extra vertical Border line between:
cell B45 and C45.
cell B48 and C48
cell B70 and C70
cell B73 and C73

Code:
Aspose.Cells.License licCells = new Aspose.Cells.License();
licCells.SetLicense(@“Aspose.Total.lic”);
Aspose.Email.License licEmail = new Aspose.Email.License();
licEmail.SetLicense(@“Aspose.Total.lic”);
String filepath = @“C:\test\test3.xls”;
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filepath);
Worksheet ws = workbook.Worksheets[0];

//Make all sheets invisible except first worksheet
workbook.Save(@“C:\test\test.htm”, SaveFormat.Html);
workbook.Save(@“C:\test\test2.xls”);

Hi,

I can notice those border lines in b/w your pointed cells in the output HTML in IE9.0.

• cell B45 and C45
  • cell B48 and C48
  • cell B70 and C70
  • cell B73 and C73

Sample code:
String filepath = @“e:\test2\test3.xls”;
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filepath);
Worksheet ws = workbook.Worksheets[0];

workbook.Save(@“e:\test2\test3.htm”, SaveFormat.Html); //extra borders are there b/w the mentioned cells.
workbook.Save(@“e:\test2\test3out.xls”);

I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40969. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.0.6 and let us know your feedback.

The fix is working. Thank you for your prompt action and delivery on this.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

It’s good to know your issue is resolved now with the latest fix.

If you still face any other issue, please feel free to post, we will be glad to help you asap.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40969) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,
Thanks for the update. How about 40964? Is that fixed? This one is more urgent since it actually replaces numbers with ### in html output rendering it useless.

-Jayesh

Hi,

I am afraid, the issue “40964” is not fixed yet as it is still “Open”. Please spare us some time, once your issue is fixed, we will let you know in your thread of “40964”.

Thank you.