{
					wb = new Workbook(ms, opts);

}
catch (Exception ef)
{

}

error comes out like “string was not in correct format”
I am using 22.11 version of aspose

if i just copy paste below data into excel it works fine. no issues. only when i try to load this data to workbook using aspose. i get errors.

Sample Data

samplehtml.7z (440 Bytes)

@SV4157,
Would you like to provide your sample files and executable Console project? We will check it soon.

Thanks for the reply. I have pasted the code that threw the error and also pasted the sample html string . can you use that?samplehtml.7z (440 Bytes)

@SV4157
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSJAVA-45285

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thanks. But the issue is in Cells.Net not Jave. can you please confirm if the ticket is going to be run with C# and not with java

@SV4157,

Sorry for the confusion.

We logged the ticket for the issue with an id “CELLSNET-53108” for .NET. Moreover, the fix will be included in an upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.4) that we plan to release in the first half of April 2023. You will be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-53108) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi