Aspose.cells Hyperlinks

Hi,

I am evaluaring the trial version of .cells for ASP.net
I am using the Web control with the importfromexcel method.

My question is, the file contains internal hyperlinks for jumping in the document, but when clicking a hyperlinks he redirects ousite the excel file

Many thanks

Peter

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi Peter,

Thanks for choosing Aspose as your File Format Expert.

Please attach your sample project and output file. That will help us to evaluate your issue. Meanwhile, you can check the following link for reference documentation on “Adding hyperlinks to Internal and External data”.
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/adding-hyperlinks-to-link-data.html

Thanks for the quick reply, problem is that the evaluation is expired,... can I undo this?

Hi Peter,

In fact, if the license is expired or is in evaluation mode then there will be an evaluation text on the output [a sheet is added every time processed by Aspose.Cells], not that the component should stop working, or start behaving differently. You can check the below reference document.
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/licensing.html

If you were previously using Evaluation License and need to extend it, then you must contact Aspose.Purchase forum.

Its working again,

this is the code used

If Not Page.IsPostBack Then

GridWeb1.WebWorksheets.ImportExcelFile(Server.MapPath("Test.xls"))

End If

Attachec the test.xls file when yoy click on a hyperlink, he jumps out the web control to a new page

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad that your issue is resolved.

Sorry for the misunderstanding,… the trial verison is working again, but the hyperlink issue mentionned in the first post is still there

Hi Peter,

It would be of great help if you provide us a sample project and a sample file that can re-creates the issue as described in your first post. We will look into it very soon and provide you all assistance required in regard . Thank you for your cooperation.

The excel file is already attached in a previous post.
I attached the comlete asp.net (incl excel file) in this post.

I hope I get a quick reply to this problem, it will be a key point for evaluation.

Many thanks

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your files and project and your interest in Aspose.Cells.GridWeb control.

I was able to reproduce this bug with the latest version Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.5.2.2001.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-26368.

Screenshot:

Thanks,

What is the procedure now? will there be a fix?
If so,.. what is the average timing for this?

Many thanks

Hi,

Well, you can get the fix in 2-3 days, but if it is difficult to be resolved, then you will have to wait a couple of weeks.

Hope its in 2 - 3days,… will I be informed?

Hi,

Sure, we will inform you by posting here.

Any news on progress? we are eager to see the solution.

We will probably order an enterprose edition because we need it for a urgent project

Many Thanks

Hi,

As soon as we get any update, we will post you here. Thanks for patience.

I am having another small question.

How can I create a hyperlink (outsite the webgrid control) that saves the data from the webgrid control to an excel file?

Hi,

Please see the topic:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/managing-hyperlinks-in-worksheet.html

Thank you.

That was not my intention.

I would like to hide the commandbar (save /submit,...)

and create my own button to save the excel file, is this possible?

Hi,

Well, I think you may hide GridWeb’s default command buttons, e.g Save, Submit, Undo etc. you may set the properties (even in Design time in VS.NET using GridWeb properties) to “False”.
e.g
ShowSaveButton, ShowSumbitButton, ShowUndoButton

To add your own custom buttons, you may add custom command buttons, see the demo for your reference in which two custom command buttons “Group” and “Ungroup” are added to the tool bar:

Also check the document:

Thank you.