Aspose cells jar not working

<a href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/64202

in that above said thread, you have asked me download the latest cells jar. but upon trying it… for every 100 cycles it is saying “you are using evaluating version” and terminating the program. I could not find the jar on downloads section also. Please let me know what should I do to get out of the exception.

Regards
Jeevan

Hi,

Please get all the latest JARs from the latest zip file:

Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.1.1

Once, you get them, then update the aspose.cells jar with this latest MINOR release:
Aspose.Cells
for Java v7.1.1.4

Suppose, you are using JDK 1.6, then finally, you will have these JAR files.

1. aspose-cells-7.1.1.4.jar (this
    is the latest aspose.cells jar) Download Link: Aspose.Cells for Java v7.1.1.4

2. bcprov-jdk16-146.jar
  3. dom4j-1.6.1.jar
  4. stax2-api-3.0.2.jar
  5. woodstox-core-asl-4.1.1.jar

Hi,

I have all the said jar files with me. and a valid license too valid up to July 2012. but still If I run a program 100 times in a loop, it is saying "you are using Evaluation license"
com.aspose.cells.CellsException: You are using an evaluation copy and have opened files exceeding limitation.

Please let me know where am I doing wrong.

Regards
Jeevan.

Hi,

It means, you are not setting the license.

Please go through this documentation topic for your help how to set a license and proceed.

Hi,

Its not that we are not setting license. we have been using aspose from past 2 years with out any issue with the license.same program works fine with aspose aspose-cells-7.0.3.jar. but with latest file what you have given is not working if run the programs 100 times.
Here I am attaching my test program in text format.

Regards
Jeevan.

Hi,

Thanks for your code example.

I can now see the source of your problem. You need to set Aspose.Cells license separately and Aspose.Words license separately,

So your code should look like this

InputStream asposeLicW = new FileInputStream(“D:\Aspose.Total.Java.lic”);
com.aspose.words.License licenseW = new com.aspose.words.License();
licenseW.setLicense(asposeLic);

InputStream asposeLicC = new FileInputStream(“D:\Aspose.Total.Java.lic”);
com.aspose.cells.LicenseC license = new com.cells.cells.License();
licenseC.setLicense(asposeLicC);

hi,

Yeah Thanks for all your quick replies… Its working now. but some how I wonder how was it working till now before the 7.0 series… of aspose cells.
It was actually a critical for us to know the issue. you have resolved it . thanks.

Regards
Jeevan

Hi,

It’s good to know your issue is resolved now.

I am not sure why older versions were working properly. They should also have shown warning.