Aspose.Cells LoadData Calculation

Hi,

I'm using the LoadData function of the workbook class to pull data from an excel spreadsheet. The cell's im trying to pull data from are formulas, but I'm trying to pull the calculated value from that formula.

Example: I have a pre-made worksheet with cell a1 containing the formula =a2+b2

I then do workbook.loaddata and retrieve the value from cell a1 using the value property of the Cells class.

For some reason, in some instances I get a different value from Aspose than if I open the spreadsheet directly. In particular this seems to happen with complicated formulas. Is it possible that this is because Aspose.Cells does the calculation itself outside of Excel, and could be using a different number of decimal places in the calculation of the result? If so, is there any way to set the number of decimal places used in the calculation?

Thanks

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, you may try Workbook.CalculateFormula() before retrieving the values at runtime. This method will update the cell values as per there formulas at runtime. If you still face any problem, please share your template file and sample code and will check it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,