Aspose cells logo issue with XLT file

Hi,
We are using Aspose Cells 23.1 with JDK version 8 on CentOS 7.

Getting incorrect logo in converted file, please check the attachments here

@rutuja.mahajan,

I reproduced the issue with Input.xlt file as you mentioned via the screenshot. I found incorrect logo in the converted file in Excel to PDF rendering. May be it is due to missing font but we have to look into it. We are going to log a ticket for it and we will look into it soon.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSJAVA-45090

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi,
Any update on this?

@rutuja.mahajan

We haven’t figure out the issue yet.
The logo is an Emf image, the issue is happened while parsing the Emf image. Is it possible to replace the logo image with an png/jpg image in your source file to avoid the issue?

Hi,
It got resolved with Aspose Cells diagram circular annotation issue - #14 by amjad.sahi
solution by EmfRenderSetting.

Thanks, can close this as well.

@rutuja.mahajan,

Thanks for your feedback.

It is nice to know that your issue is sorted out by using the suggested attribute. Feel free to write us back if you have further queries or comments. We have closed the topic now.

@rutuja.mahajan

I tested it on my side just by setting EmfRenderSetting.EMF_PLUS_PREFER, the issue didn’t get resolved.
Did you replace the logo image with another image? or, did you resave the source file to other format?

Hi,
Yes, by mistake I have replaced the image in the same filename, and at the same time was checking EmfRenderSetting setting for another file, so thought it resolved for this one as well. But if we don’t have any other code base option we are ok to replace the logo.

@rutuja.mahajan

Thank you for your confirmation.
Please repalce the logo image as a workaround.

ok, we can close this topic.

@rutuja.mahajan,
I’m glad your issue has been solved. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.