Aspose.Cells not appearing in .NET References window

I am trying to add Aspose Cells refereence to a Web project in Visual Studio 2005. I have been working on this project for almost a year and I see evry other componenet reference that I have installed on my PC except Aspose. I downloaded the latest version and used the MSI installer and rebooted a couple times.

I don't mind searching for the DLL, but I want to make sure that there was not some problem with the install. I am running Windows XP SP2 with all the patches. Is this a common complaint?

Also I see only one "pane" in the Add Reference dialog. Where is this 2nd "pane" supposed to be?

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Yes, your installation is fine. It is not a problem, Actually when you install Aspose.Cells Component using its MSI intaller, by deatult the component (Aspose.Cells.dll) is copied into...Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Cells\Bin\Net1.0 or Net2.0 folder with demos, help files etc. into the related folders and you may utlize the component Add Reference to it in your Visual Studio.Net project. Yoy may manually Browse to select the .dll file to add reference and use it in your project. For your information, the library is just copied to the folder on the machine and does not get registered. Further more the component is registered for old ASP classics clients only

And there are 5 tabs (.NET, COM, Projects, Browse, Recent) in the Add reference dialog box, there might some problems with your VS.Net IDE or its configuration problem, please check its instllation.

Thank you.