Aspose-cells not working on server

I have an application that I am developing and would like to test if it works before I move my team to purchase. The app uses aposecells and it works on my local environment. However, if I upload to a linux server running a django virtual environment with all requirements met (modules installed and environment py-version=3.8) I get the attached error from my logs.
How would I fix this.
Note, if I run the virtual environment, I get confirmation that aspose-cells is installed i.e.:
(djenv-3.8) ubuntu@____:~$ pip install aspose-cells
Collecting aspose-cells
Using cached aspose_cells-23.2.0-py3-none-any.whl
Requirement already satisfied: JPype1>=1.2.1 in ./djenv-3.8/lib/python3.8/site-packages (from aspose-cells) (1.4.1)
Requirement already satisfied: packaging in ./djenv-3.8/lib/python3.8/site-packages (from JPype1>=1.2.1->aspose-cells) (23.0)
Installing collected packages: aspose-cells
Successfully installed aspose-cells-23.2.0
aspose-cells.PNG (55.1 KB)

@mchap sorry I can not replicate your issue, and looks like aspose-cells module is being installed successfully. The issue should be related to your deployment process.
PS: Iā€™m assuming that asposecells is an alias for aspose-cells

1 Like

@mchap,

Please make sure the virtual environment is enabled.

source djenv-3.8/bin/activate

Same as you do before pip install aspose-cells

1 Like

Thank you.
I did this and while it refused to work initially.
A second try completed and fixed my issue.

1 Like

@mchap,

It is nice to know that the proposed suggestion fixes your issue now. Feel free to write us back if you have further comments or questions, we will be happy to assist you soon.