Aspose Cells not working on the web server

Hello,

I am getting the following error when I use aspose cells on the web server. (it works on my local machine though).

"Could not load file or assembly "Aspose.Cells.dll" or one of its dependencies. is not a valid Win32 application."

I am using IIS7.0, .Net 4.0.

Let me know how I can fix this issue.

Thanks,

Prea

Hi,

Please use .NET2.0 compiled version of the product as it works fine on both 32/64-bit environment. We provides different separate dlls, for different environments, project types and systems etc.

For reference, please check:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/using-aspose-cells-component-on-32bit-and-64bit-platforms.html

Aspose.Cells for .NET is compatible and works fine with all .NET framework versions i.e. 1.1, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x etc. for any type of project e.g Winforms, Web project, console application etc. We provide different dlls for different .NET framework versions. For more information, read the readme.txt file in the "\Bin" folder at your installation directory.

Moreover, I think this is true for other products in Aspose.Total suit.

I have also attached our latest fix for you here that should work fine on any .NET framework 4.0, so you may use it on 32/64bit environment without any problem.

Kindly let us know if you still find the issue.

Thank you.