Aspose.cells OutOfMemoryException

I’m using Aspose.cells to convert excel documents to pdf and I’m getting an out of memory exception when I call the save method. This only seems to happen with excel files that contain a header. I’m attaching the excel file that I’m using and the code that I’m using below. Is there some setting that I am missing? I have tried using temporary files instead of a stream and had the same problem.

Stream docImageStream = new MemoryStream(documentDto.Image); //read file from byte array
Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
workbook.Open(docImageStream);

foreach (Worksheet ws in workbook.Worksheets)
{
ws.PageSetup.Orientation = PageOrientationType.Landscape;
ws.PageSetup.PrintGridlines = true;
ws.PageSetup.PrintHeadings = true;
ws.AutoFitColumns();
}

MemoryStream pdfDocument = new MemoryStream();
workbook.Save(pdfDocument, FileFormatType.Pdf);

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template file with sample code.

We have found the issue using your template file to convert to pdf file format. We will fix it soon.

Your issue has been logged into out issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-11951.

Thank you.

Is there a timeline for when this might be fixed?

Hi,

The issue is under process, we will try to provide the fixed module and let you know about it soon.

Thanks for being patient!

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have fixed your mentioned issue regarding OutOfMemory exception.

Thank You & Best Regards,

The update seems to be working! Thanks.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11951) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.