Aspose Cells Password protected Excel - corrupting Excel File & Dates fields Columns data

I have 2 Date columns in my excel , when I am password protect this file using Aspose Library with .Net code - First column heading missing & these 2 columns are date fileds , data in these columns is getting corrupted & these Date fields are in in MM/DD/YYYY format
Please find sample data before & after password protect the file

Maturity Date Process Date
5/28/2014 6/8/2010
7/29/2014 6/8/2010

Missing Column Heading Process Date
42166 40343
42061 40343

After the File is password protected then while opening excel - is Promprting & asking
1) file is corrupted , providing option to recover it , If i chose option yes I am getting above corrupted data
2) Asking password multiple times while doing it

Can't able to reproduce so easily this every time and happening very rare and random fashion.

We are using ASpose Cells Library version 4.8.2.0 with License

Please help us how to solve this problem

Hi,

Well It looks strange that you got this issue rarely and not every time. Could you try the attached latest version/fix v4.9.1.13 (in which we have made enhancements for certain features) and give us your feedback if it always works fine.

If you still find the issue, I am afraid, we need your sample application. Kindly create a sample application, zip it and post it here to show the issue, we will try to figure out your issue asap.

Thank you.