Aspose Cells : Pb when copying an excel file with table

Hello ,

I am using Aspose Cells to instanciate a new xlsx file from a xlsx used as a model .

here is my code - the original xlsx file is attached :

Aspose.Cells.Workbook book = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(file);
Aspose.Cells.Worksheet exportWs = book.Worksheets[0];

/* should work on ws here */

System.IO.FileStream msOffice = new System.IO.FileStream(path + "\\" + FileName, System.IO.FileMode.Create);

Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat saveFrm = Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Xlsx;

book.Save(msOffice, saveFrm);

msOffice.Close();

When I open the new file, I get a excel warning :

"Excel found unreadable content ...."

and "Excel completed file level validation and repair. Some parts of Excel completed file level validation and repair. Some parts of .."

and the table is not there anymore ?

I am using Cells 8.6.2 , What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks for your help

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

We have evaluated the presented scenario while using the latest revision of Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.7.0.2, and we are able to replicate the said issue. In order to further investigate the matter, a ticket with Id CELLSNET-44231 has been logged in our bug tracking system. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the scenario and revert back with updates in this regard.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

This is to update you that we have resolved the problem logged earlier as “CELLSNET-44231”. We will soon provide the fix here after ensuring the quality and incorporating other enhancements.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.7.0.3 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44231) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.