Aspose-cells-python library does not work

Untitled.png (5.1 KB)
Hello. Faced with a problem with the aspose-cells-python library, can not find the DLL, on a Windows Server 2008 R2 Standart, Python version 3.8. Can’t figure this problem out. Reinstalled the library, all is well, but the script does not work

@BOUREII,

Please make sure you have installed Aspose.Cells for Python via .NET properly. It is better that you install the latest version via pip command directly. See the document with complete details for your reference.

pip install aspose-cells-python

After installing Aspose.Cells for Python via .NET, open the command prompt and try the command line:
pip show aspose.cells.python
this will show the details about the library and where is it installed, so you may confirm if it is installed there or not. See the screenshot on what is shown on my end:
sc_shot1.png (9.4 KB)

For your information, I installed Python 3.11.x on Window10 (it does add entry to Python path in “Path” environment variable) and then install the library via the command:

pip install aspose-cells-python

I then created a simple sample code snippet to save in a .py file and then run it using the command:
e.g.
python test1.py

it works fine and I do not get any error.

@BOUREII

From your screenshot, it seems that you used python virtual environment.
Please try the following steps:

1. go to work directory
cd /d "C:/DYATEL"
  1. make virtual environment be taking effect.
myenv\Scripts\activate
  1. run python code.
python main_script.py

@peyton.xu @amjad.sahi the pip install aspose-cells-python return the following for me,
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement aspose-cells-python (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for aspose-cells-python
I am running it on mac os(Monterey) m1 ARM 64

@psethu01,

Could you please give us more details about the issue? Also, which version of Python you have installed on your environment. Did you try it on some other machines?

it worked on windows. we are using python 3.6

@psethu01
We currently do not offer a basic version of macOS-ARM, but we plan to release it in June or July 2023. Once we release it, we will notify you.Thanks!

Hi @xinya.zhu. How close are we to a release of the macOS-ARM of Aspose-cells-python? Does it still look like it will be released by the end of July?

@kmonson,

We have not released the mentioned Aspose.Cells for Python version for macOS-ARM yet. We will soon get back to you to provide more details or latest updates on it.

@kmonson

We apologize for the inconvenience, but due to some development challenges, we are unable to provide this version for the current month. Once we develop a new version, we will notify you promptly. As an alternative solution, if it’s urgent, you may consider using our Python via JAVA version. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Hello, is there any update on the plan to release a macOS-ARM version of this library?

@agfor,

We are sorry but the version of Aspose.Cells for Python for macOS-ARM is not developed yet. We will share our plans or other updates soon.

@agfor
Hi, our development team is currently working on it. We will notify you as soon as development and testing are completed. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSPYTHONNET-176

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@agfor
Hi,we recently released a version for macOS-ARM, and you can download it via PyPI,
If you encounter any issues during use, you can refer to the doc,Thanks!