Thanks for your answer, but I can’t solve my problem. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
- I downloaded from your Web Site: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services V188.8.131.52
- I installed Aspose.Cells for Reporting Service s V184.108.40.206 client on three computer having MS Office 2007 (Professional, Small Business, SP1 installed).
- For each computer, I got an error message when MS Excel loads Aspoce.Cells.ReportingServices.Client add-ins:
Run-time error ‘429’
ActiveX component can’t create object
Debugger stopped on next line
Set AsposeClientTools = CreateObject("Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.Client.AsposeClient")
Is Aspoce.Cells.ReportingServices.Client compliant with Excel 2007?
Following your suggestion, I tried to install Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services V220.127.116.11 client on a XP computer with Office 2003, and I got also an automation error. Even after installing:
- Update to Office 2003 (KB907417)
- Update to Office 2003 SP1
My company has migrate all their computers to Office 2007.
Installing Aspoce.Cells.ReportingServices.Client on Office 2007 should be for us the right way to follow. Any idea to solve the issue on Office 2007?
Thanks in advance.