Aspose.cells version 4.4.1 - Charts

Hi Rajee,

There is no specific limition of the file size to open in the browser. IE will be more slow if the file is more large.So I mean you should reduce the file size to make the browser get the file quickly and open it quickly.

Our Company name is AM Best and we upgraded from aspose.excel to aspose.cells in april 2008 . We have the license for single physical site with 6 to 10 developers. when we got the license, i adownloaded the version 4.4.1. I found the problem with the charts (diplaying the numbers) and also addcopy method. I got the fix in the zip (version 4.4.3.15) few days back . When I tested the new dll i didnot have any problem . when I am running the project with the version (4.4.3.15) to day , I see the last worksheet has Evaluation Watermark with Copyright inormation. Can you please explain to me why it is happening when we have the license. We have to go live with the project shortly. I am one of the developers using the aspose. My email is rajeswari.raman@ambest.com . Thanks Rajee Raman

Hi Rajeswari,

Well, it looks strange. Could you make sure that your project is using the latest Aspose.Cells.lic file only. And also make sure that you or somebody else should not edit the license file. What is the exiry date written in your license file (you may simply open the file into notepad and check the expiry date)?

Furthermore, I think to authenticate it more, you may create a sample test (blank) project, use the license file with the fix and check if the evaluation worksheet appears.

If you still could not sort out the things, kindly post your license file with all the details @: nanjing@aspose.com , we will check and figure out your issue soon.

Thank you.