Aspose change culture when invoke method

Hello. we have found a problem with the DocumentBuilder class. When we have the Regional settings like the image showes and invoke the InsertField method the CurrentUICulture of the thread change. For our application the problem that our customers see is that language change and the localization change, then in the forms some things are in one languages and others are in different language.

I hope you can help me, Thank you

Hi Mauricio,

Thanks for your inquiry. I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side. Could you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words (11.9.0) from the following link and let us know how it goes on your side?
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

Could you please also share the complete code here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi Awais, thank for your reply. In the previus post I attached a zip file with the test project, but attached to this post too. I am currently using the last version of Aspose Words, I put a image with it.

I hope you can reproduce it. Yhank you

Hi Mauricio,

Thanks for the additional information. I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7401. Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7401) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.