I am using 184.108.40.206
There are two issues with the attached workbook that can be reproduced by simply opening and saving the file using cells.
1) The font on the labels changes from +Body (which is Calibri font) to Arial
2) The fill on the data labels changes from solid fill, white to no fill
Could you please take a look
Thank you for pointing out these problems.
We have evaluated the presented scenarios while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 220.127.116.11, and we are able to replicate both mentioned problems. In order to further investigate these incidents we have logged the tickets CELLSNET-44228 & CELLSNET-44229 for the points 1 & 2 respectively. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the case and revert back with updates in this regard.
Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.
We have fixed the issues CELLSNET-44228 and CELLSNET-44229.
Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.104.22.168 and let us know your feedback.
Thanks for the fix.
It is now working however it does change the font from +Body to whatever the body font is, meaning that if I change the Body font it will not be reflected… which is not ideal, however it is acceptable in my case.
Thank you for the confirmation on previously reported problem. Regarding your recent concerns, please create a new thread with appropriate title and provide us the source code snippet as well as the input & output spreadsheets for thorough investigation.