Aspose clone slide performance issue

Hi,

the function addclone take 2.4 s on my PC which I consider very slow, is it possible to speed it up?
Possibility to add an option to clone only the final status of a slide?

code:
using (Presentation srcPres = new Presentation(“test.pptx”))
{
//Instantiate Presentation class for destination PPTX (where slide is to be cloned)
using (Presentation destPres = new Presentation())
{
//Clone the desired slide from the source presentation to the end of the collection of slides in destination presentation
ISlideCollection slds = destPres.Slides;
                slds<span style="color:#b4b4b4;">.</span>AddClone(srcPres<span style="color:#b4b4b4;">.</span>Slides[<span style="color:#b5cea8;">0</span>]);

<span style="color:#57a64a;">//Write the destination presentation to disk</span>
                destPres<span style="color:#b4b4b4;">.</span>Save(<span style="color:#d69d85;">"Aspose_out.pptx"</span>, <span style="color:#b8d7a3;">SaveFormat</span><span style="color:#b4b4b4;">.</span>Pptx);
            }
        }

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue shared by you. I have created an investigation ticket with ID SLIDESNET-37011 in our issue tracking system to further investigate if it is really a performance issue or not. We will share the further feedback with you ass soon as it will be shared by our product team after investigation.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37011) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan