(Aspose.com) Email from gfms

Hello,

I would like to Download a Trial Version of the Aspose.Pdf Version.Unfortunately it is not possible to due that, cause the release is older than a year. could you send Me the Release by Mail or so? Or do you not Develop Aspose.Pdf anymore?I currently make an Evaluation to found Solutions how i can open Word-Files Edit them and Convert them to PDF The Aspose.Words for Java does not Support the Save as PDF function like the .Net Versionso i thought it might be possible to Export the XML from the Word Packege and Create a PDF that way best

Regards Marc

Hello Marc,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I'm afraid the older versions of Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Java are not available for download. You can only download the latest version and try evaluating our product.

Please visit the following link to download trial version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET

Please visit the following link to download trial version of Aspose.Pdf for Java

I'm sorry to inform you that the conversion of Word document using Aspose.Words for Java and Aspose.Pdf for Java is not supported.

In fact, Aspose.Pdf for Java/.NET is used to generate the PDF document. You can use their API or transform an XML document into PDF format. Aspose.Words for .NET only supports the feature to convert the contents of word document into an XML format, so only Aspose.Pdf for .NET can be used to convert the document into PDF format.

We apologize for your inconvenience.