Aspose compare error in version 22.6

Good day,

when comparing two documents, the Compare function crashes.
error: “Unexpected node type ‘Table’.”
The problem occurred after increasing the version from 22.2 to 22.6
please would you help me

@benestom Could you please attach the problematic documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

good day
I send documents where I perform

mi code:

CompareOptions compareOptions = new CompareOptions();
compareOptions.IgnoreFormatting = true;
compareOptions.IgnoreCaseChanges = false;
compareOptions.IgnoreComments = false; 
compareOptions.IgnoreTables = false;
compareOptions.IgnoreFields = false;
compareOptions.IgnoreFootnotes = false;
compareOptions.IgnoreTextboxes = false;
compareOptions.IgnoreHeadersAndFooters = true;
compareOptions.IgnoreDmlUniqueId = true;
compareOptions.Target = ComparisonTargetType.New;

originalDoc.Compare(newDoc, "CezGenerator", DateTime.Now, compareOptions);

newDoc.docx (8.7 MB)

originalDoc.docx (8.6 MB)

@benestom Thank you for additional information. I have managed to reproduce the problem. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-24034. We will keep you updated and let you know once it is resolved or we have more information for you.

than fix, is it possible to work around the problem? The new version solves another problem for me, and I need to deploy it as soon as possible.

@benestom As a temporary workaround you can disable comparing tables in CompareOptions

compareOptions.IgnoreTables = true;

In this case the exception does not occur. The issue is currently in analysis. Once done, we will provide you more information.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24034) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.7 update also available on NuGet.

hello, I found a similar problem when comparing two documents, write me a message “Unexpected node type ‘Paragraph’.”
prime.docx (332.8 KB)

new.docx (332.7 KB)

@benestom
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26098

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26098) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.12 update also available on NuGet.