Aspose Compatibilty

Hi,

We have purchased Aspose.Total Site Enterprise .NET Developer 1.0

Please let us know that if it is Windows 7 and IE8 compliant, If it is not can you please

supply a list of known issues and solutions.

Thanks,

Hello Seema,

I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf product team and as per our observations, Aspose.Pdf for .NET is compatible with IIS 7.5.7 and IE 8 over Windows7 platform. Please try using our product and in case you face any problem, please feel free to contact.

Hi Seema,

I represent Aspose.Form for .NET and Aspose.Report for .NET and both these products are compatible with Windows7 and IE8.

Best Regards,

Dear Seema,

I am from Aspose.Cells product family, Aspose.Cells for .NET is compatible with Windows7 and IE8, see the document for reference: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/system-requirements.html Please try using our product and in case you face any problem/issue, feel free to contact us any time.

Thank you.

Hi Seema,

I work with Aspose.Flash for .NET and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET and I would like to share with you that both of these products are compatible with Windows 7 and IE8.

If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi,

Aspose.BarCode for .NET and Aspose.Network for .NET are also compatible with Windows 7 and IE8.