Aspose convert docx to rtf,pdf.. with lost of parts

Hi! When i try to convert this InputDoc.docx (80.8 KB) docx => rtf,pdf aspose converter loses part of document

Also i tried to open and save this document with code:

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "InputDoc.doc");
doc.Save(..);

And also it loses same part of document.

Thx

@klimovmk We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-24905

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24905) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.4 update also available on NuGet.

Hi. I’am checked your fix. And this fix work not correctly, not all information can see in converted file. Only first part of array can see, but second part of array empty

@klimovmk Could you please attach output document produced on your side? I have re-tested conversion on my side using 23.5 version and the output looks correct.

1 Like

Wordimage.png (19.2 KB)
PDF
image.png (37.3 KB)
It second object to insert in pdf, but it take data of the first object
First object
image.png (15.5 KB)
Can i make video for you on youtube? I can depence it in next message

@klimovmk
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25388

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25388) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.6 update also available on NuGet.