Aspose deletes volatileDependencies.xml from file with RTD formulas

Hi Aspose team,

in attached project you can find one Excel document which contains RTD formula. After adding RTD formula Excel will create volatileDependencies.xml.

If I change anything in that file with Aspose components (I am changing hyperlink) and save that file (I did that under new name) file volatileDependencies.xml from XML structure is gone.

Can you please check as RTD functions are stopping to work after this activity?

RTD.zip (108.5 KB)

Just run project to recreate this issue…

Thanks,
Oliver

@dr.doc,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-47126 – Aspose.Cells deletes "volatileDependencies.xml" from file with RTD formulas while updating XLSX file

@dr.doc,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-47126”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Great news, thanks a lot.
If you have hotfix with this correction (I need .NET 4.0 version) please let me know.

BR,
Oliver

@dr.doc,

Sure, once the next fix is available for the users, we will share the Download link to .NET 4.0 fix for your needs.

@dr.doc,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.1.5 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.1.5 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.0 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.1.5 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.0 MB)

Hi Amjad,

thanks a lot for quick resolution. It worked ok on my side.

BR and thx,
Oliver

@dr.doc,
You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47126) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.2. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi