Aspose.diagram

Hello, now I’m using Aspose.diagram to create a graph in a Visio file. Our current requirement is to be able to draw a basic flowchart, cross-functional flowchart (like Swim Lane) and a complex flowchart that combines these two parts in Visio,
I am using the Online API documentation to draw the basic flowchart through the template (VSS file) and codes, but the Cross-functional Flowchart (Swim Lane) has not been drawn yet. By observing, a cross-functional flowchart in Visio consists of 5 parts: Swim Lane, Lane list, separator, stage list, CFF container. But I add these graphs to the Visio file in turn, and it doesn’t make a cross-functional flowchart. Hope to be supported, preferably with an example.

@1174726363,

You can add and connect shapes in a Visio drawing with Aspose.Diagram API. Please refer to this help topic: Add and Connect Visio Shapes. You may share the complete details of the scenario, including stencil file, input and expected Visio drawings. We will investigate and share our findings with you.