Aspose doesn't keep the original alignment of plain text file

We use Aspose Words(ver. 11.11.0.0) in our .NET program to load the text files into Aspose Document object and later save them as Micrsoft word (.doc) files. But when looking at the saved .doc files we realized that Aspose is not keeping the original alignment of these text files.

I have attached the sample.txt file and sample.doc (word file attained using Aspose).
The content of sample.txt are aligned with white spaces. As you can see in the sample.doc, this original
alignment lost in the conversion. When we open this sample.txt file manually in Micrsoft Word 2010, we can see that the alignment is preserved as it is in the text file.

The code snippet we are using:

Document doc = new Document(@“C:\AsposeWords\sample.txt”);
doc.Save(@“C:\AsposeWords\sample.doc”);

Please guide us on how we resolve this issue.

I am not sure why this has not been replied yet.

We have a licensed version of Aspose.Total (11.10.0.0). Since we thought the latest version may work differently, we have downloaded trail version 11.11.00 and tried our program with it. The sample output I have attached is of Aspose.Words 11.11.0.0.
In both version we are facing the same problem.
Hi Muthuvel,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-8112 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Thank you. Please reply once the issue is resolved.

Hi Muthuvel,

Thanks for your request. Sure, we will keep you informed of the status of this issue and let you know once it is resolved.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8112) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.