Aspose doesn't recognize footers in WordML 2003

If I load a document in WordML 2003 format then Aspose doesn’t detect the footer. Instead the contents of the footer is merged to the top of the body. I’m using Aspose for Java v17.9

2003.zip (2.9 KB)

@cbowditch,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-16781. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thank you Tahir. I appreciate the fast reply

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-16781) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.5 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.5 update.

Thanks, only just noticed the fix message, For some reason I wasn’t notified. I’ll give this a try :slight_smile:

The outcome of my testing is a bit mixed. It seems to have resolved the issue with a larger document, but for the small test case I attached here on a single page, the footer is still shown at the top?

Sorry ignore. All is good. Just some Maven caching issues on my end :slight_smile:

@cbowditch,

It is nice to hear from you that your problem has been solved. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.