Aspose.Email can't open MSG file with x64 mode and throws exception with x86

Hi Aspose Support team,

We have noticed one weird scenario. This file gets stuck when we try to open it if our architecture is set to x64 bit. When we run it with x86 bit mode, it throws an exception. I am expecting the same behavior with the x64 bit mode. This file is corrupt if you check it with Outlook. Our system has a default time out of 1 hour, but if we get the exception, then our system can proceed further faster. Please help.

On a personal note, I can’t believe I have been working with you guys for the last three years. It has been a fantastic journey. You have made an excellent product and I feel happy and proud that we are making it better together. I wonder why did you guys change the support and frequent release policy. All in all Thank you for resolving those issues.

Upwards and onwards.

Thank you,
Harsh

CP Sample.7z (2.5 MB)

@harshshah903

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as EMAILNET-40566. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Aspose Support team,

if this bug is resolved then when can I get the DLLs and fixes?

Thank you

@harshshah903

Your issue has been resolved and its fix will be available in the next version of Aspose.Email for .NET 22.4. Hopefully, it will be released by the end of this month (April 2022).

Team,

what is the release date? Can we get this sooner?

Thanks

@harshshah903

We are working over the new release of Aspose.Email for .NET. We will let you know once it is released. Thanks for your patience.

Team,

Any update on when this is available? I would appreciate it if you could provide us with the fix as soon as possible. It is going on for two months now.

Thaks

@harshshah903

Your issue has been resolved and its fix is available in the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 22.4.