Aspose.Email.Cpp v22.1 Examples Broken

I have downloaded the Aspose.Email.Cpp (Aspose.Email for C++ 22.1) and when I’m trying to build and run the provided example, I am getting this error:

In file included from /usr/local/src/include/Aspose.Email.Cpp/Aspose.Email.h:100:0,
             from /usr/local/src/src/Example.cpp:1:
/usr/local/src/include/Aspose.Email.Cpp/Mapi/MapiCalendarRecurrencePatternFactory.h:12:45: fatal error: Calendar/Model/Component/VEvent.h: No such file or directory
 #include "Calendar/Model/Component/VEvent.h"
                                         ^
compilation terminated.

Is it possible that this is a bad build and there are missing files? I have searched for the specific file VEvent.h and it is no where to be found in the library downloaded.

Thanks

EDIT: The same is happening for the very latest version (22.2)

@zsogolow

Are you facing issue while using examples of Aspose.Email for C++? Please also share your working environment.

I have been able to successfully build the aforementioned examples. I have discovered the issue comes into play when I try to include the Aspose.Email.h file:

#include "Aspose.Email.h"

This file has an include:

#include <Mapi/MapiCalendarRecurrencePatternFactory.h>

Which then includes the missing file:

#include "Calendar/Model/Component/VEvent.h"

I have confirmed I can not find the VEvent.h file anywhere. I was able to get around this by not including the Aspose.Email.h header file, and only including the specific header files I need in my program.

While I was able to get past my issue and can build the examples, it feels like there is still something wrong with the library and this missing VEvent.h file.

@zsogolow

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as EMAILCPP-334. We will inform you once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

1 Like