Aspose.Email for Java Corrupted Download

I keep trying to download the trial download (aspose-email-4.3.0-java) and although the .jar files for 1.4 and 1.6 appear to be a reasonable size, I keep getting an “Error 0x80004005: Unspecified Error” on my Winodws 7 box when trying to copy the files and I get a CRC error when I try to unzip the zip distribution. All the other files in the distribution appear to be ok. Any thoughts on why the 2 .jar files aren’t making it through?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

I have downloaded the .jar files Aspose.Email for Java 4.3.0 again and have successfully unzipped it. I have used both the “aspose-email-4.3.0.0-jdk14.jar” and “aspose-email-4.3.0.0-jdk16.jar” in my sample project and no error or issue is observed.

Could you please try it downloading on some other system and test the scenario again and let us know the feedback?

I was able to get it work on another machine. By saving and then burning the download to disc, I was able to get around the problem.

Hi,

We are glad to know that your issue is resolved. Please feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Email.