Aspose.Email for java归档问题

我使用Add-EVPstFile -UNCPath \EV\Test\changguangyu.pst -Mailbox ceshi01 -Archive ceshi01 -ArchiveType ‘Exchange mailbox’ -DirectoryServer evlw.stafflw.com 进行归档,可是在邮件上看不到归档的邮件截图.png (76.6 KB),期待您的回复

@chenxf,

我观察了您的评论和快照。 但是,我无法完全理解您在Apsose.Email中寻找的内容。 您能否将问题详细信息与使用的示例代码,源文件,生成的PST和预期的输出结果一起分享。

模板.zip (116.5 KB)
请参考,我将我的每一个步骤均已详细说明。

@chenxf

不幸的是,您共享的图像和要求的图像是中文。 如果您可以用英语分享您的需求的图片和详细说明,我们可以理解为您提供帮助,这是否可以帮到您呢? 通常,我们使用Google翻译将中文文本转换为英语以供理解。 不幸的是,对于图像,我们无法做到。

I run Add-EVPstFile -UNCPath \ EV \ Test \ changguangyu.pst -Mailbox ceshi01 - Archive ceshi01 -ArchiveType ‘Exchange mailbox’ -DirectoryServer evlw.stafflw.com on Bootstrapper
. I performed the task of PST Migrator. When the migration was successful, I can see the archives on Enterprise Vault Search. But when I log in to the corresponding account on owa mailbox, the archived files are not displayed.

These are my steps. I don’t know what information you need to re-issue the problem.

@chenxf,

Thank you for sharing the elaboration. I request you to please share the working sample project along with account details and source PST for reference. Please hare a working sample project that we may use on our end to reproduce the issue. Please also share the environment and API version used on your end.